- Sabinsa manufactures and markets phytonutrients and standardized herbal extracts, specialty fine chemicals, and organic intermediates used in the nutritional, pharmaceutical and food industries
- Today, Sabinsa manufactures over 100 such plant-derived products
- Sabinsa also provides custom manufacturing from lab scale to pilot / semi-commercial scale, and process development. Sabinsa has a research and development facility near Princeton, NJ and three manufacturing facilities in and around Bangalore, India
- The company selects ingredients with a long history of traditional success and conducts clinical research to confirm their efficacy
- The products offered by Sabinsa Corporation are certified Halal, with many certified Kosher
- Please go through the submenus under “Products & Services” tab to know more about range of products and services offered by Sabinsa
RESEARCH IS THE FOUNDATION OF SABINSA'S SUCCESS
The company selects ingredients with a long history of traditional success and conducts clinical research to confirm their efficacy.