Utah Site Provides Complete Range of Manufacturing Services in Addition to Raw Material Offerings
Sabinsa Corporation's Payson, Utah contract manufacturing facility is now fully operational. The additional 17,000 square foot center provides cutting edge capabilities for the development of capsules, tablets, bulk custom pre-mixes, drum-to-hopper blends, stick packs, and powdered drinks.
With our expertise in phytochemistry, medicinal chemistry and organic synthesis, we embarked on developing innovative molecules and compositions from nature, for use as therapeuticsin the treatment of chronic disease conditions
Sabinsa’s contract manufacturing services include:
- ✔ Blending – 10,000 kg/shift
- ✔ Roll compaction – 1,400 kg/shift
- ✔ Fluid-bed granulation – 3,500 kg/shift
- ✔ High sheer granulation – 1,400 kg/shift
- ✔ Comill particle size reduction – 5,000 kg/shift
- ✔ Tablet compression – 1 MM tabs/shift
- ✔ Tablet coating – 250 kg/shift
- ✔ Encapsulation – 1.2 MM caps/shift
- ✔ Stick Packs – 1.2 MM/shift
“As a proven supplier of quality raw materials for nearly two decades, we felt it a natural transition to extend our offerings to include state-of-the-art manufacturing services,” said Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D., founder and CEO of Sabinsa Corporation...